- When you first contact us either by direct email, telephone or our website contact sheet, we receive your personal contact details, such as, name, phone number, email address, general location, IP address or business name. All but the IP address is supplied by you. We ask for these details to enable us to service your requirement and contact you.
- As your enquiry progresses we will have discussions with one or more of our suppliers. For reference purposes they will be made aware of your name and delivery address/location.
- We may for some products put you in direct contact with one of our manufacturers. By making contact with Arch Leisure you are giving your consent for us to pass your contact details to one of our manufacturers to provide more in depth information about your requirements.
- We never pass or sell any of your personal details to a third party for marketing purposes.
- We never partake in any unsolicited marketing exercises.
- All your data is kept secure and you are free to ask us what we hold or request it to be updated or deleted (unless we are required by law to keep it). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not collect any personal data using cookies. All cookies are to support website operation and performance based analysis.